HP Designjet 510 Driver Windows, Mac, LinuxHP Designjet 510 Driver Full and Basic Download
The HP DesignJet 510 is bigger than HP DesignJet 510, its designed for in-house CAD printing duties. The HP DesignJet 510 saves time and reduces irritatation. In addition, the affordable large-format printer is better for your home business. It also able to processes complex files with deeply sharp detail. In fact, it support users get peace of mind with HP comprehensive warranty plans.
|HP Designjet 510 Driver Windows, Mac, Linux|
In addition, HP DesignJet 510 printer comes with a power cord, media bin/printer stand, four printheads, four starter ink cartridges, spindle, CD drivers, set-up poster, and reference manual. Plus, it can take up to 10 minutes to print Black and Color print at resolution of 2400 x 1200 dots per inch. The HP Color Layering Technology is also supported by large memory base of 160 MB.
Follow these instructions to download HP Designjet 510 Drivers
- Turn on your printer.
- Disconnect the cable from your printer (if connected to the computer with a USB cable)
- Download HP Designjet 510 Driver and Software from HP Support Downloads.
- Select a method to identify printer model (if prompted), and then follow the instructions to the download HP Designjet 510 Drivers.
- Click Download to the full feature driver or click Basic Drivers for driver options.
- Use the HP Download and Install Assistant for a guided HP Designjet 510 Driver installation and download. You also can selecting Download only to manually options or run the driver file through your internet browser.
Operating System Requirements:Windows 10 (x86) / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 (x86) / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 (x86) / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 (x86) / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista (x86) / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP (x86) / Windows XP (x64) / Mac OS X v10.13 /Mac OS X v10.12 /,Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 / Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Linux (x86) and also Linux (x64)
HP Designjet 510 Driver for Windows (32-bit/64-bit)HP DesignJet 510 HP-GL/2 Full Feature Installer
Type: Driver, Version: 1.40.810.100, Release date:Feb 27, 2018
File name: HP_DesignJet_510.exe (54.2 MB)
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2,Windows Server 2016
HP Designjet 500 and 510 HP-GL/2 and HP RTL 64-bit driver
Version: 8.10, Release date:Apr 17, 2013
File name: hpdj510wx64glen.exe (2.7 MB)
Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012
HP Designjet 500 and 510 HP-GL/2 and HP RTL 32-bit Driver
Version: 7.10, Release date: Sep 18, 2015
File name: hpdj510wumglen.exe (2.6 MB)
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 W32, Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
HP Instant Printing application Windows (32-bit/64-bit)
Version: 3.6, Release date:Aug 6, 2015
File name: setupUI.exe (29.6 MB)
Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit)
HP Designjet 510 Driver for Mac OS XHP Designjet Mac PostScript Driver
Version: 39, Release date: Feb 17, 2017
File name: Mac_OS_X_HP_DesignJet_PostScript_Driver.dmg (29.8 MB)
macOS 10.13, macOS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.8 , Mac OS X 10.9
Mac HP Designjet Raster Driver
Version: 43, Release date: Nov 16, 2017
File name: Mac_OS_X_HP_DesignJet_Raster_Driver.dmg (253.2 MB)
macOS 10.13, macOS 10.12, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
HP Designjet 510 Driver for UNIX/LinuxHP Designjet 500 and 800 Printer series Firmware Upgrade (Manual)
Version: A.03.07, Release date: Apr 24, 2008
File name: separate_files_A.03.07.tar (34.0 MB)
Operating Systems: UNIX
How to download the HP Designjet 510 Driver
This section will help you in the download of the software to your computer and start you on the install process. Before proceeding with the software installation, the printer must first be properly set up, and your computer must be ready to print.
- Turn on the printer first, then turn on the computer.
- Close any screen savers, virus protection programs, or other software programs running on your computer.
- Click on Download Now and a File Download box will appear.
- Select Save This Program to Disk and a Save As box will appear.
- Select a directory to save the file in and click Save.
- Locate the file using Windows Explorer when the download has completed.
- Double click on the file. This will extract all the driver files into a directory on your hard drive. Select the name of the folder where the files will be extracted (for example c:\designjet)
- Open the Printers Window Click Start-Settings-Printers.
How to install the driver and create a print queue
- Click Add New Printer
- Follow the instructions of the Add Printer Wizard.
- When a printer listing box appears, click on Have Disk.
- The Install from Disk window will open.
- Click the Browse to locate the expanded files directory (i.e., c:\designjet).
- Click on the file ending with .inf.
- Click Open and then Okay and let files install.